Pay Student Fees
SchoolPay Online Payment System
SchoolPay is a safe and quick way to review and pay all of your student’s fees with your credit/debit card.
You will need to log in to your Source account to create a SchoolPay account. Follow the steps below to register and/or create an account registered with the district.
- Log in to the Source and then click SchoolPay.
- Enter your registered Source email address.
- If you do not have a valid email in the system, you will be guided to create a guest account. You will need your student’s ID number and school name to continue.
- Guest accounts will not have visibility to balances due to privacy requirements, but can make payments on a student’s behalf. Only the validated parent will have access to all student information.
- Once logged in to SchoolPay, click Payments to see fee based items for the students associated with your SchoolPay account.
- If two or more students are associated with your SchoolPay account, click on the drop-down arrow next to “all items by name” to view items by student.