Our teachers continue to grow professionally and value professional development as an essential part of their professional lives. Working collaboratively we design and implement engaging curriculum that is academically rigorous and meets the needs of complex thinkers
We are committed to providing service learning opportunities to empower students to become involved in the local community and become activists.
- The development of social-emotional and life skills is as important as the development of academic skills.
- Children benefit from being a part of a school community in which cultural, academic and social diversity is valued and respected.
- Advanced learners excel when they are given the opportunity to pose meaningful questions and support their conclusions through evidence based research.
Student Beliefs about HCC:
- “Students respect one another’s differences”
- “I can learn and be prepared for my life ahead of me”
- “Nobody gets left out and each day brings a new and exciting adventure”
- “I am accepted for who I am”
- “Everyone is appreciated and no one is underestimated”
- “I feel like I can be free with my ideas because we have so many fun and creative activities”
- “Teachers help us with the things we struggle with and challenge us to step an inch out of our comfort zone”
9:20 - Breakfast begins
9:35 - Start of School
3:45 - End of School
Directions and Parking
Cascadia is located west of Interstate 5, just south of N 45th Street on Interlake Avenue N in Seattle's Wallingford district.
Cascadia Elementary School
4400 Interlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
When arriving from the north on Interlake Avenue N, limited back-in angle parking is available. Otherwise, you will find ample parking in the nearby neighborhood. There is no on-campus parking.